Thank you for your interest in the DOXA community through the gift of giving. We are doing many exciting things, through House Building, Education and Community Outreach in which we are all able to help better the lives of those living in poverty in the greater Tijuana area.
If you are interested in helping to build homes in Tijuana please consider the following:
- $4,563 – Home: fund all the materials to build an entire house
- $250 – Building Materials: monies go to a door, window, cement slab or framing
- $Misc – House Builiding General Fund: Will go towards building a house
If you are interested in supporting a local child to go to school, after school tutoring or summer day camp please consider the following:
- $360 – Full Scholarship: school fees, uniform, books, medical exam and after school tutoring
- $120 – After School Tutoring: after school tutoring program
- $50 – Summer Camp: 4-week summer day camp
- $Misc – Education General Fund: will go toward general education costs
If you are interested in supporting our day-care, church, orphanage, healthcare, and community partners in Tijuana please consider the following:
- $Misc – Donate any amount that will go towards community ministry.
Donate Publicly Traded Securities
If you would like to support DOXA though a non-cash charitable gift asset, please download the Stock and Mutual Fund Transfer Form.
NOTE: On page 2, line 5 of the Letter of Authorization (LOA), please gift your assets to:
Giving Fund Number: 915662
Giving Fund Name: THE DOXA FUND
In addition to notifying your brokerage firm of the transfer, please send a copy of the LOA to:
Donate by Mail
In the meantime you can give by check or money order. Please designate in subject line where you would like your money to be designated to:
- DOXA House Building
Make check or money order payable to:
7511 Greenwood Ave N #408
Seattle, WA 98103
Remember 100% of your donations go to the programs and the full amount of your donations is tax-deductible.